Wednesday, July 2, 2008

On the labeling of equipment I could otherwise be using


I am basically amazed at the greediness of humankind, particularly the kind of humans who call themselves my co-workers. They have the gall to basically label their possessions and then expect them to basically sit unused in a box while I am out in the field working without aforementioned possessions. Clearly, these people do not understand the value of saving the earth. They get mad at me for no basically reason when I basically borrow said possessions. These people need to get over it. They are not as smart as me, and don't really even deserve to be using this equipment just to conduct their research that is without merit. I'm just going to take some of this stuff, and basically put it to a better use than they could have anyways. They'll basically thank me later.

No comments: