Friday, January 9, 2009

Indecency

My followers,

I have news regarding the statue that was created in my image and, understandably, basically failed to live up to that.

You see, Ursula was disturbed at the shocking level of nudity that was basically a shock. Who ever heard of a statue of a naked person?

So Ursula has remedied that situation, as you can see below. Naturally, I can see how some people would be shocked by a portrayal of something that large, so it's probably for the best that it's covered up.

Furthermore, many of you astute readers have emailed me regarding the basically shocking baby-kicking. I will admit, I was basically shocked that I was baby-kicking as well. So we have also remedied that.

As you may or may not be aware of, I am someone who is basically very sensitive and aware of the needs and feelings of others. So thusly, I hope that with the new additions to the statue, the aforementioned statue will now not cause anyone any anguish or embarrassment. Ursula has recently also contacted the Louvre. I bought her a plane ticket to France with my research funds, and as we speak, she is headed there with a shipment of underpants and sheets so that no person in this great and sensitive world will ever suffer offense.

No comments: