Monday, August 27, 2012

Man hands


Upon my return, there are basically numerous questions that have been addressed to me. Let me begin to answer some of these such that you may attain a better understanding and cease to waste my time with idiotic questions. First of all, is Dwight a therapist or “the rapist”? That’s offensive. He was never convicted, and that bitch was a liar. Dwight is basically a licensed massage therapist, he specializes in outdoor massages and, because of the court order, exclusively male rather than female clients. He has very soothing hands and his presence has basically facilitated my healing process. For some reason that I basically cannot understand, his business has been stalling back home, but I’m confident that Paraguay will offer him a wealth of new opportunities. 


No comments: