Friday, September 7, 2012

Dwight Returns

Basically, I just wanted to let all of you, my loyal followers, know that Dwight has returned safely. As you may or may not recall, Dwight disappeared about a week ago without mentioning anything about where he was going. Obviously, this type of thing happens occasionally when your brother is an in-demand outdoor massage therapist.  For some reason his back was covered with scratches when he returned, presumably because he was proceeding shirtless through a briar patch. I really can't think of any other explanation, and he doesn't talk very much.


As you may or may not be able to imagine, this type of thing happens fairly often after Dwight has to rely on his glass inhaler.  I'm not sure if it's the pollen count here in Paraguay or what that's basically making his asthma act up, but he's been using that thing more than usual since he got here. Obviously, the oxygen deficiency caused by this medical condition must cause him to do things that are out of character. I'm basically just glad he's back safely and am sure you're quite relieved as well. Now Dwight can basically help get me back on track to recovering from the deep wounds of my recent incarceration.


No comments: