Friday, May 2, 2008

Catch Phrases

As you may or may not know, most biologists would love to be in my shoes. Basically, this isn’t because my shoes are immaculately clean, which basically they are, but rather because I work on the most important research project in the world and I’ve been told that I’m among the greatest biologists to ever walk our beloved Earth. I know what you’re thinking, everyone’s Mom tells them that they’re the best, well, she does, but she’s not the only one. I basically repeat my Earth-saving mantra into the mirror at least 12 times every afternoon while I’m working on my hair and preparing to grace the HEWO with my presence and begin my field work for the day; “I’m the chosen one, others may be jealous but no one can save the Earth but me.” Basically, it should come as no surprise that others attempt to emulsify my every move. In fact, lesser biologists have caught on to some of my catch phrases and basically repeat them, occasionally in other languages, in an effort to become the World’s Greatest Biologist. Basically, I’m not bragging or anything, but, as you may or may not know, I find this aforementioned reproduction to be flattering. Sadly, this will not make you a better biologist, you’re either born with it or you’re not, but it does make you infinitely more studly. So continue to replica me aspiring biologists, but sadly for you there can be only one WGB.

No comments: