Monday, May 5, 2008

My Supervisor


As you may or may not know, I’m a very generous person. One of the overly nice things that I do is allow someone to pretend to be my supervisor. This aforementioned supervisor tells me things that I supposedly don’t know, acts like I don’t know more than he does, and acts as if I’m not the best biologist to ever walk the face of my beloved Earth. So basically, I talked with my supervisor yesterday and do you know what that son of a bitch had the nerve to suggest to me?!? He said since Jorge was working for me when he died, I should bury him… are you freaking kidding me?!? Well I decided to go with Mateo and my new technician, Rogelio, when they went to bury him. Despite my superior powers of observation, I couldn’t find his field notebook and, to make things worse, I got my freshly cleaned shirt covered in mud, and I couldn’t even find the arm floaties that I had generously given him to use! Basically, he either lost his field notebook in the process of drowning or didn’t even get any data, and I’m supposed to bury that son of a bitch?!? Great idea, supervisor, bury the guy that didn’t even do his job… any other bright ideas? What's next? Paying technicians for the privilege of working for me?

No comments: