Saturday, May 3, 2008

Impostors

As you may or may not know, I’m very popular and well respected as a scientist. Occasionally, I’m curious about the extent of this overwhelming respect and admiration so I do a little research. Basically, I Blackle myself at least once a day and keep data files on how many hits I get, how highly I rank, etc. As you likely already know, typing the words World’s Greatest Biologist in the Blackle search page turns my profile up as third on the list, and adding quotes, “World’s Greatest Biologist”, makes me number one. So basically, my Mom was right, I am the best. However, when you complete the second aforementioned search, you’ll also find a link to a site selling the shirt pictured below. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!? Can you believe the nerve of these people?!? Attempting to pass the title of World’s Greatest Biologist to lesser people for the price of $20.99?!?

Possibly basically one of the worst parts of this situation, other than cheapening my title, is that this shirt is 100% cotton! Incessantly tarnishing my title and the Earth’s majestic beauty for $20.99? Are you freaking kidding me?!?

No comments: